Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Arbiter Applications

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter

I only have like 700 points... Looks like I have to use the forums a lot more...

Maybe if you drew a picture of an jetpacking exo kitten. Just spitballing here.
    @cpt_fluffybottom psst...heres your chance...
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    I would like to apply to be an Arbiter, and help clean up the forums a little!

I'm gonna have to get my reporting up, but besides that, I do have the other requirements :P
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    I'm gonna guess this is delayed to help with the ban side of things.
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,719Member
    edited April 2015
    Edit: I'm blind and I now see that I DO have enough points to apply! Just need to report more, though :)
    Post edited by AmberLAB on
    edited April 2015
    PIPTR0 said:

Does this appease you @mikelaurence?

Nope, gotta cover it in quotes! :p
    "soon"
    "ILUVDEEPWORLD"
    "VOTE4ONIXX"
    "UrANoob4reals"

( @PIPTR0 )
  • KliuqardKliuqard I'll actually put a location. Las Vegas, Nevada. Stalk me now.Posts: 4,035Member, Arbiter
    AmberLAB said:

Aw, 450 points away... and I barely report xD I guess I have some work to do! At least it will inspire me to get more involved, though!

Wait.. Wut. You have 2.7k points, which is more than enough to be eligible.

Reporting doesn't matter until May.
    edited April 2015
    Kliuqard said:

AmberLAB said:

Aw, 450 points away... and I barely report xD I guess I have some work to do! At least it will inspire me to get more involved, though!

Hm.. On my phone it says I only have 1550 points... Or am I blind? XD

Edit: I am blind! I was reading my post count! Silly me!
    AmberLAB said:

Kliuqard said:

AmberLAB said:

Oh hello, person from 6 months ago!

Anyways, you can apply if you want.
    edited April 2015
    Kliuqard said:

AmberLAB said:

Kliuqard said:

AmberLAB said:

Oh hello, person from 6 months ago!

Anyways, you can apply if you want.
    I'm blind. Apologies :)

Anyways, I'd love to apply, Mike!
    Post edited by AmberLAB on
  • Sir_AthurSir_Athur 233 west, 11 down, (behind the wardrobe) on my red block.Posts: 239Member
    Might i suggest another requirement: "Must be at least allowed to go to bed without being told by Mom to brush teeth or clean room."

This is not purely a joke...
    lisa said:

Sir_Athur said:

Might i suggest another requirement: "Must be at least allowed to go to bed without being told by Mom to brush teeth or clean room."

This is not purely a joke...

I don't necessarily agree. We have some kids who are most likely still told to brush their teeth that are more mature than many adults I know. :)
    Sometimes you forget you know...
  • DraculDracul après moi, le délugePosts: 1,559Member
    Tfw you have everything except reports
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    Cooooool, I just saw this thread and I would like to apply. I meet most of the requirements... Except the reporting in which, hehe, one of my stats is in the negatives.

Also,

I have something to say about the "reporting" requirements. I don't think that is possible, even with the dates that it goes into effect. The thing is, there's not that much to report or if there is, people aren't there to see it. It seems to me, the reporting system was created so if you're in a crowded world and happen to see someone being obscene, you report them. So, you can only report at the right place and at the right time. To meet the requirements for reporting, you'd need to go out and hunt for something to report.
    edited April 2015
    It is possible, after a week, my rating increased by 81 and I have voted on over 130 cases.
    You have to come in and vote when the majority of players are online.

Oooohhh, you are talking about reporting, no, you have to vote on them to meet the requirements.
    Kliuqard said:

It is possible, after a week, my rating increased by 81 and I have voted on over 130 cases.
    You have to come in and vote when the majority of players are online.

Oooohhh, you are talking about reporting, no, you have to vote on them to meet the requirements.

Well not yet, the reporting applies in a few weeks
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Posts: 1,165Member
    Bulk said:

Cooooool, I just saw this thread and I would like to apply. I meet most of the requirements... Except the reporting in which, hehe, one of my stats is in the negatives.

Also,

I have something to say about the "reporting" requirements. I don't think that is possible, even with the dates that it goes into effect. The thing is, there's not that much to report or if there is, people aren't there to see it. It seems to me, the reporting system was created so if you're in a crowded world and happen to see someone being obscene, you report them. So, you can only report at the right place and at the right time. To meet the requirements for reporting, you'd need to go out and hunt for something to report.

As Kliuqard said, you don't have to report people to increase your report rating (which in that case it probably would be impossible!), you have to vote on cases where people have already reported a player.
    Here is the link to where you can vote on cases: http://www.deepworldgame.com/reports
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    I've voted on most of the existing reports and my voter rating is going up slowly but my reporter rating is stuck at -1... Is that not supposed to happen?
  • DraculDracul après moi, le délugePosts: 1,559Member
    edited April 2015
    Is having a certain crow level still a requirement for voting on the tribunal? image I won't be able to play til android version is released lol
  • XL_L0NEW0LF_xXL_L0NEW0LF_x Posts: 432Member
    Well only 1800 points on forums and 199 votes in reports XD I'm on my way.

Tsk tsk tsk to all of you.

It would help if you can explain, because that's just plain out rude.

Nobody should ever have a negative report status. Just reading the comments, I have found some strange things.

It's the default, I believe because I haven't reported before and had -1 rating.