Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

That Awkward Moment when

13»

Comments

• RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,343Member
    Lilyabc said:

That awkward moment when you mistake someone for a friend.

That awkward moment when you mistake someone for a friend and accidentally bro hugged him. Only to realize that it's the local addict
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,832Member
    That awkward moment when you wave to a friend only to notice he isn't him.
    Happened to me just today.
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member

That awkward moment when you wave to a friend only to notice he isn't him.
    Happened to me just today.

Don't worry it always happens to me.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,065Member
    That awkward a moment when you attempt to type something on a troll account, only to end up sending it on your main...

don't worry, never done it before, at least... not on these forums.
    That awkward moment when you slip but tried to hide it.
    That awkward moment when you try to say something, but fail to say it and instead say something very....

(For example: Guy: Babe I... Girlfriend: You what? Guy: I... need to go to the bathroom.)
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,343Member
    That moment when you sneezed so hard you started pooping(luckily i was in the bathroom)
    edited March 2017
    That awkward moment when you say that you are a professional at american football, and get terribly f***ed up.
    RedMan said:

That awkward moment when you say that you are a professional at american football, and get terribly f***ed up.

That's not awkward that's just sad.
  • LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Posts: 1,165Member
    That awkward moment when you start clapping for someone but no one else joins in

RedMan said:

That's not awkward that's just sad.
    Trust me, it's really awkward when you try it, especially when you get laughed at.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,294Member
    edited March 2017
    bump

That awkward moment when you're REALLY cocky, but you fail.
  • _Huckleberry__Huckleberry_ Surprised if I'm at home.Posts: 130Member
    That awkward moment when all you're friends are listening to the newest pop music and you're listening to AC/DC and Nirvana. (But you're proud of it ;))

That awkward moment when all you're friends are listening to the newest pop music and you're listening to AC/DC and Nirvana. (But you're proud of it ;))

Its not awkward, their just mainstream peeps. Rock on dude!
    edited March 2018
    That awkward moment when you bump a 3 year old thread for the 4th time
  • PIPTR0PIPTR0 Brating those testy snot-board beats with nosesPosts: 3,650Member
    That awkward moment when you and a friend agree to wear original Soviet military uniforms to school but your friend flakes out and doesn't tell you and you go to school looking like 1970's soviet infantry
    When you accidentally pet your friend’s lava hound instead of yours, so you end up capturing him and killing your friend
  • LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    That awkward moment when you think your right and told everyone but then.. you were WRONG.
    that awkward moment when you revive a dead thread again
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Posts: 141Member
    that awkward moment when your hat falls off and you have to lean down to pick it up right next to someone