Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it just me or the game is getting laggy these days

Never experienced the true laggy-ness of the game until this month!
I even lagged when im ALONE in a world.

Comments

• William2William2 Posts: 3,382Member, Arbiter
    I never lag, it's probably just your Internet connection. Turn your router or whatever on and off, then try and see.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    Im really starting to doubt that this is just an internet problem. The complaints of lag both in the forums and ingame are starting to climb up. Even I used to be able to access the game with decency months ago. Now, I still can, but only after having to wait for like 5 min. for the game to kick in.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    Lyven said:

Im really starting to doubt that this is just an internet problem. The complaints of lag both in the forums and ingame are starting to climb up. Even I used to be able to access the game with decency months ago. Now, I still can, but only after having to wait for like 5 min. for the game to kick in.

There could be many things contributing to this. As far as the lag go, is it latency related, processor related? (ie. Internet or Frame-Rate)
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    Im simply using my experience on how i can connect to deepworld. I think that deepworld's the problem since everything else runs the way it runs before, but deepworld.
    Ive also noticed a lot of complaints about lag in worlds, especially populated worlds and worlds with many builds, so I thought that the lag is starting to become deepworld-related, not internet based.

I still may be wrong though, since im basing this point on mere speculation and opinions.
  • TheReduxTheRedux Posts: 4Member
    Well my internet is 20mb and i still lagged
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Posts: 565Member
    TheRedux said:

Well my internet is 20mb and i still lagged

It's probably you then.
  • DeathSwaggaDeathSwagga In the firey depths of hell.Posts: 493Member
    It's laggy on my iPad, but not so much on my computer.