Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas Stuff

i didnt get the reindeer lights for my christmas reward and i dont know how to get them. can someone help before 12:00?

Comments

• JessemiloninjaJessemiloninja Posts: 8Member
    also, i already tried logging out and in
    it didnt work
    :(
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,382Member, Arbiter
    I don't think it just gives you reindeer lights, I'm pretty sure the message just meant they were lootable.

Unless of course you actually looted them and they didn't get into your inventory. Check your accessory bar, and make sure you check the lighting, opulence, and section with all of the wallpaper. I think it's in one of those categories. If you looted it but it's nowhere to be found, try emailing [email protected]
  • CloudxCloudCloudxCloud EarthPosts: 684Member
    William2 said:

I don't think it just gives you reindeer lights, I'm pretty sure the message just meant they were lootable.

Unless of course you actually looted them and they didn't get into your inventory. Check your accessory bar, and make sure you check the lighting, opulence, and section with all of the wallpaper. I think it's in one of those categories. If you looted it but it's nowhere to be found, try emailing [email protected]

It wasn't a message to tell players about christmas loot, it was daily loot. They were just added into your inventory after you gained 1.5k xp.