Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Couldn't connect to the search service

Sorry i'm having a Login problem on PC v3.3.4 ...
Couldn't connect to the search service.
Please try again later in a bit.
Did i miss something?

Comments

• zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member
    It's because of The Flooding of New Years 2016, liquid bombs are supposed to be placed in your own world. But now because of a bug you can put it anywhere. Acid, water and lava bombs are flying across worlds and causing lag everywhere. :(
  • Redtea_红茶Redtea_红茶 Posts: 8Member
    Oh..Thanks for reply i told my computer or my internet broken...long time no play already, just now download it on steam and see is anything new :D
  • zombiecatcherzombiecatcher Being an edgy kidPosts: 716Member

Oh..Thanks for reply i told my computer or my internet broken...long time no play already, just now download it on steam and see is anything new :D

It's okay, everyone's getting it and getting mad too. Just watch a movie, Doctor Who and Columbo are good. So is Sherlock.
    edited January 2016
    Hello,it's me again... i still can't play on windows. i am playing on steam deepworld version v3.3.4. Is the steam version doesn't work anymore or it's outdated?
  • EzylribeEzylribe Posts: 266Member
    I am able to login and play Deepworld with no errors on Windows. Maybe it's your WiFi?
    ok i'll try redownload it, btw i am able to login and play Deepworld on ipad with no errors just windows cannot :(
    Still same..
    DWD.png
    1366 x 768 - 1M
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Noted and passed on to devs.
    Did i need beta code? to play this game on windows??
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator

Did i need beta code? to play this game on windows??

No. Something is wonky.
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member

Still same..

Email [email protected] for help.
    Thanks for help!! hopes it fix soon : )
    edited January 2016
    Sorry, the problem came again while i tried to travel to another world then it just tell me connection lost... i am playing this game on malaysia...