Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld Maintainence

FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
So let's start off by saying this, I can't play Deepworld. Why you ask? Parents? Education? Grounded? Nope! There is a bug! Yesterday I tried entering and it said "Deepworld is down for maintainence, try again in a few minutes." As always I thought ok and waited. I then entered again and the same thing came up. I then didn't play for the night and when I tried playing this afternoon, I still couldn't. I do not believe Deepworld maintainence is supposed more than a day. I have taken a picture for you to all see my problem. I would like to know if any of you guys could still play of if you have my problem also. @lisa is being tagged to know that this is a problem. Hopefully this is fixed asap. Happy Holidays!
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 236K

Comments

• GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
    dude, the devs have been keeping us informed on what's going on, what the issue is. There's a little window box thingie on the main page of the forums saying that they are currently migrating to a new server host and are hoping to be back online in a couple hours. All you had to do is try to look for answers instead of directly creating a thread without looking wether the issue has been adressed or not already. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh and stuff but there's been too many threads created for that same exact issue, too many wall posts and such, for absolutely no reason. I guess what im trying to say is that you should look for answers before asking questions
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,383Member
    Grebebe said:

dude, the devs have been keeping us informed on what's going on, what the issue is. There's a little window box thingie on the main page of the forums saying that they are currently migrating to a new server host and are hoping to be back online in a couple hours. All you had to do is try to look for answers instead of directly creating a thread without looking wether the issue has been adressed or not already. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh and stuff but there's been too many threads created for that same exact issue, too many wall posts and such, for absolutely no reason. I guess what im trying to say is that you should look for answers before asking questions

Ok thank you however I had no idea about this so be don't be so hard on me. Sometimes people don't know what goes on.
  • LyvenLyven Shuttered PalacePosts: 6,453Member
    There are like, 3 or 4 more threads that explain the situation,as well as a giant yellow box above the forums explaining the reason for the maintenance.