Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Community Chat - Chat with everyone about things you like!

ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
edited January 2016 in Off-Topic
Say, now that Deepworld is down and many players are online, why dont we all come together and hang around in this thread? You can post funny things, host small roleplays, chat, or just see what everyone has to say.
Post edited by ItzDennisz on

Comments

• GrebebeGrebebe 2Fab4UPosts: 1,007Member, Arbiter
    I seriously like that idea, the activity page is getting spammed like crazy, so many new threads too... i hope ppl will post here instead, awesome initiative imo
  • bean17magicbean17magic Earth. COME AT ME ALIENS!Posts: 294Member
    I'm here to chat! So whts new?
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,948Member
    Hmmm
    I bought new pants yesterday!
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    Oi mate, would you like a spot o' tea?

Great idea though, the front page keeps getting spammed with "WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER I HAVE NO LIFE PLEASE RESTART DW" and "DEEPWORLD IS DYING SAVE IT NOW" threads. It's getting pretty annoying.
    I'd love a spot o' tea!!!
    (With sugar, please! (2 lumps))
  • ZelsZels Just chilling, in Cedar Rapids.Posts: 129Member
    William2 said:

Oi mate, would you like a spot o' tea?

Great idea though, the front page keeps getting spammed with "WHEN WILL THIS BE OVER I HAVE NO LIFE PLEASE RESTART DW" and "DEEPWORLD IS DYING SAVE IT NOW" threads. It's getting pretty annoying.

Especially the one where someone was complaining about the servers being down for over a day as well as asking for crowns in return for the wait.
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    I thought your profile picture was some kind of abnormal panda sitting down at the shoreline @Grebebe , yes, I posted the same thing on your wall. I will post a picture of how it looks on an iPhone screen.
    image.jpeg
    313 x 373 - 34K
  • .NiSsA..NiSsA. Eating your soulPosts: 138Member
    Lol.
    Laughing out loud!
    edited January 2016
    I think this DDoS attack has changed ppl...When i got back on for 30 mins (to only get kicked back off again), my world was greifed by my friend..._ and my other old friend stumbled across a onyx account (the account wasn't his), and kept it...he told me, and i told him it was wrong..i already told @lisa about this, and now i'm waiting for her to replay back.
    Bruh that sucks. Sorry for your loss.
    Thats terrible! I feel you man :(

But would you perhaps edit the names out?
    Calling out people in a negative fashion is against the forum rules.

(Quoters be aware of this!)
    :/
    edited January 2016

I think this DDoS attack has changed ppl...When i got back on for 30 mins (to only get kicked back off again), my world was greifed by my friend...(not allowed to be posted) and my other old friend (nor here) stumbled across a onyx account (the account wasn't his), and kept it...he told me, and i told him it was wrong..i already told @lisa about this, and now i'm waiting for her to replay back.

Nowadays you can't trust anyone..
  • shock_waveshock_wave R.I.P Being activePosts: 501Member
    Meanwhile who wants some cake?
    totally without poison

Thats terrible! I feel you man :(

But would you perhaps edit the names out?
    Calling out people in a negative fashion is against the forum rules.

(Quoters be aware of this!)

No, that was there in-game DeepWorld names. Not forum names. And i only said there names so lisa, or any other admin would be able to ban them.
    Tbh I don't trust anyone. Not saying they will take from me but because some people don't think before they do and it's sad but true. Don't give up hope just makes you stronger :)
    Can everyone who has quoted what bean17magic said please edit out the names? Thank you!
  • Joshwill95Joshwill95 Posts: 16Member
    Wait can I have some tea?
    @bean17magic Even if it's ingame names, you are not allowed to call them in a negative fashion... Sorry

@bean17magic Even if it's ingame names, you are not allowed to call them in a negative fashion... Sorry

I edited them out, I quoted it before realizing their names were there.

Thanks alot @Zels :D
    So, what do you guys want to talk about?
    Whatever you want to talk about :)
    edited January 2016
    .NiSsA. said:

Tbh I don't trust anyone. Not saying they will take from me but because some people don't think before they do and it's sad but true. Don't give up hope just makes you stronger :)

I only trust one person, and that's Jewel11 (Am i allowed to name drop her in a nice way? I'm srry iv only been on the fourms for 5 days D: ) Totally follow her, she's the bests friend you could ask for. She's so nice, and fun, you can totally trust her :) Weve been friends for like 2 years.
    I have nothing in mind.

Can everyone who has quoted what bean17magic said please edit out the names? Thank you!

Fine all edit it out.
    Thanks, @bean17magic :D
    Thank you @bean17magic for making me have something to talk about! Just a little question, why do people sometimes use "all" instead of "I'll"..?
    Alright @Zels lets see...
    Do you know Fallout 4?
    Because I don't o.o