Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just curious, what kind of error message is this?

cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
I don't believe its anything too malicious but still, I've never seen it before.
The message appears all the way at the very bottom of the picture. Was preceded by one of those "uh oh this is taking a long time" errors while switching between worlds. Each time I attempt to switch worlds I get the "uh oh" message, get kicked out of the game, and the error message moves farther and farther lower until it's off-screen.

Any ideas?
image.jpg
1024 x 768 - 236K

Comments

• lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    So I had an issue getting in earlier. Let me see if we know anything more.
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    haha, that's a funny error. It looks like the error message isn't completely replacing the old one you got earlier. But what do I know?
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    So our service provider is still a bit wonky as they are ironing out their own problems. Just be patient.
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    100th Comment- On topic- This happened to me too. A bit earlier however.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    it looks like an error message straight from the code though, if I knew what language DW used I could probably figure it out with a bit of research ._.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,086Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited January 2016
    That message is obviously being dragged off the bottom of your screen by a defective (possibly sentient) moped.

Edited to add:
    Seriously, though, if you figure it out, please let us know. On my laptop, I also crash out every time I try to change worlds, no matter how happy or unhappy the server is. Maybe the problems are related.
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    edited January 2016
    Well actually I had a brain fart and didnt see Lisa's message, so I'm just trusting that its just some weird freak bug (which it was, I can play now)

Also I was hoping maybe It would be some language with concepts similar to C or Java but unfortunately that's a mongoid error which is Ruby on Rails I believe. I'm not familar with Ruby so I wouldnt know what the actual error is @Sirentist. Buuuuut, maybe the devs or someone on here that knows Ruby language might be able to help? We're back on the original server that was DDoSed, so like Lisa said, things are bound to be a bit glitchy in the next few days. Sorry ;w;

Edit: oh but, it seems you know a bit more than me about mopeds and such, so if you just throw the error message verbatim into google, you should get some answers (I tried as well but the answers were a bit confusing for someone not well versed in the language)