Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Invisible guy!

SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,705Member, Arbiter
So I was digging around a dungeon, and when I got to the door of it, I noticed it was open.
"Someone must have done a really terrible job at raiding this" I thought.
I went in and suddenly the protector disappeared. And then another. And then another. And then the chest was raided and a hole formed at the end of the tunnel.
I asked the most recent person whom had raided a raided a dungeon based on the chat, if I was just in a dungeon with him, and then notified him that he was invisible on my screen.
He did not answer, but I noticed he very quickly and suspiciously went on to raid another dungeon and repair a teleporter within the timespan of about 3 minutes.

I don't know if this is a bug or a cheat. I remember the persons name, just in case it's a cheat., but I do remember invisibility being a bug in the past.

Comments

• LittyKittyLittyKitty =^+.+^=Posts: 1,165Member
    Did you look around for his name tag on the screen? If it was no where around you, then I'd assume it was some type of patcher.
  • SpyroSpyro We're only people (And theres not much anyone can do about that)Posts: 1,705Member, Arbiter

Did you look around for his name tag on the screen? If it was no where around you, then I'd assume it was some type of patcher.

There was no name tag on the screen. There was absolutely nothing.
  • GlobeGlobe Eating Lisa's brainPosts: 1,282Member
    This happened to me before, some people appear invisible, probably not a patcher.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    This has happened to me before, when my friend suddenly became invisible and I was spammed with dirt. He could dig blocks on my screen, but I couldn't see his nametag nor his character.
  • NerevarineNerevarine IT'S YA GIRLPosts: 3,605Member
    oh, it's a new item called Advanced Stealth Cloak, added by the devs secretly.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    You should email the name, world, time, and other details to [email protected] They take patching very seriously and will look into it.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,942Member
    edited February 2016
    Sirentist said:

You should email the name, world, time, and other details to [email protected] They take patching very seriously and will look into it.

How?!!?!?!?!?
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited February 2016

Sirentist said:

How?!!?!?!?!?

I remember the persons name...

Edited to add:
    Reading the original post might help you understand how he can mail the person's name to Bytebin :)
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Posts: 1,246Member
    There is a PC invisibility bug involving stealth cloaks that was posted about on the forums recently. Might be related to that.