Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Butler bots disobeying my orders

Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 480Member
I'm having trouble spawning my butler bots in certain worlds. They drain a battery but simply don't show up. Anyone know a fix?

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,267Member, Arbiter
    This is probably related to the missing mob issue that happens a lot these days. Try again when there are mobs present.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Yeah, it's likely related to the overall server lag of late. But, man, I'm disappointed. I was hoping this was gonna be something like, "I told my bot to wallpaper the sky and instead it went on a killing rampage!"
  • vin_venturevin_venture Minion Training Facility 274Posts: 1,243Member
    Sirentist said:

Yeah, it's likely related to the overall server lag of late. But, man, I'm disappointed. I was hoping this was gonna be something like, "I told my bot to wallpaper the sky and instead it went on a killing rampage!"

Ha, that's almost exactly what I thought when I saw the title. It's the bot revolution! RUN!!
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 480Member
    I meant the title to draw in players...lol. I think the issue lies in a onyx mass spawner being set to suppress. It also suppresses butler bots. When I set back to normal, butler bots appeared again. Thanks for ur help.