Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pumpkin Seed Glitch?

JusticeGamingJusticeGaming Doing cool programming thingsPosts: 1,021Member
So I started growing some pumpkins, and I was really happy to see half of them said "Bulb Saved". But I looked in my inventory there was none? I mined one up and it popped up in a open hand slot as one. Not sure if this is a glitch or not, it also says Bulb saved rather than seed saved, I'm not really caring I didn't get seeds back, not a problem, just thought I would bring the glitch to attention, it could be just me though considering the version of deepworld on the apple store for pc doesn't even support the order of the moon icon.

Comments

• BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,329Member
    having a certain skill linked to gardening, having the skill upgraded more makes the chances of saving a bulb after the flowers have been mined, maybe pumpkin seeds aren't coded for that
  • Bastian7Bastian7 Between WorldsPosts: 483Member
    I'm having the same issue with no returned pumpkin seeds. I used to be able to get returned seeds so I think that pumpkins are coded . There seems to be another issue.
  • LorthrashLorthrash Posts: 616Member
    I have a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a pro for botanists like you. If you let this bug go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will give you 25 pumpkin seeds.

Max horticulture, onyx rake, onyx spade, over 1000 bulbs, every bulb, every plant and tree. I have what you need. tell me what you need and ill see what i can do for ya.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,235Member
    We probably need a maintenance break soon. I wouldn't mind even if it took down the game for a whole day, cause it needs it. There are quite some bugs that need squashing as some of them ruin gameplay ( like the no-mob pandora box ).
    @mikelaurence , please do a maintenance break soon..