Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Inhibitors disapeared from Times Square. I placed micro pros, crashed and now I am not able to login

derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
@mikelaurence thanks for removing inhibitors. I placed micro pros to claim land and lagged out. I am now not able to get on? Any help would rock.

Thank you for your time, patience and help.

Comments

• CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    I'm not able to get into Deepworld either... Must be pretty crowded in these market worlds, everyone trying to grab as much land as possible.
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,381Member, Arbiter
    I tried to be nice and go claim @hugegnome's spot right above Times's spawn, but then I crashed and couldn't get to it. Oh well!

It isn't your fault, half of Deepworld probably tried to get on at the same time to claim all the space and the servers just went kaplooey! Hang in there :tongue:
  • ElectroxElectrox Hidden AsylumPosts: 883Member
    I just went when i saw this thread and now im not able to log in
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,382Member
    Derpdee got land? Oh boi
    XD
  • ItsjustketchupItsjustketchup Plastic BeachPosts: 220Member
    edited June 2016
    Two accounts of mine stuck tryin to get into times xD just grate I was hoping to u know claim some land or atleast watch x3 sadly no times just exploded xD
  • CleoAdkins007CleoAdkins007 Land of OzPosts: 1,142Member
    Managed to get on, but everything keeps freezing so I just left. I have no need for land anyway. Good luck to everyone trying to get land though!
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    Awesome, I was able to login. Lost my pros and land.
  • LordOreoLordOreo In Oreo KingdomPosts: 1,037Member

Two accounts of mine stuck tryin to get into times xD just grate I was hoping to u know claim some land or atleast watch x3 sadly no times just exploded xD

Hahaha I saw you leaving and joining back constantly lol
  • derpdeederpdee Dark side of the moon.Posts: 1,213Member
    Just sent email to [email protected]
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    We're on it. Just hang on.
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,382Member
    The only one who got good land is @vmh20

Also @lisa if we get the spawners removed can we give @hugegnome his land back?
  • Lexus1Lexus1 North Carolina Posts: 404Member
    Aha. Perhaps this is the reason I didn't get the world I bought but my crowns disappeared about 15 minutes ago
  • HazmanaHazmana At The Krusty KrabPosts: 548Member
    Lexus1 said:

Aha. Perhaps this is the reason I didn't get the world I bought but my crowns disappeared about 15 minutes ago

Shucks...
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Wow, was there an announcement about this ahead of time? Or just another one of those random luck things?
    Sirentist said:

Wow, was there an announcement about this ahead of time? Or just another one of those random luck things?

Nope
  • -CRYSTAL-KING--CRYSTAL-KING- I quitPosts: 1,161Member
    I placed a pro very near spawn, and I thought I got the land...but it was so laggy, so when I logged back in I lost the land...At least I'm not only one
    Lexus1 said:

I show you bought an arctic world and did in fact receive it. If you need more info just email me and I can get it to you. The message and immediate transport may have been lost in the lag.
    Still waiting. Did not receive world. A five hour lag?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,124Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Lexus1 said:

I think she meant you aren't going to get the notification if it was lost in the lag and you should email [email protected] to enquire about the world details.

Did you try checking your "owned" worlds tab?
    Everywhen said:

Lexus1 said:

I think she meant you aren't going to get the notification if it was lost in the lag and you should email [email protected] to enquire about the world details.

Of course.
    Everywhen said:

Lexus1 said:

Everywhen said:

Lexus1 said:

I had already done both

• JakeTheTomJakeTheTom Posts: 721Member
    Idk i didnt lag in times, but i think Hugegnome cant get back his land becouse there is lots spawners, sadly
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 883Member

Idk i didnt lag in times, but i think Hugegnome cant get back his land becouse there is lots spawners, sadly

Hopefully he will, spawners seem likely to be removed.
  • FlynnXDFlynnXD Posts: 1,235Member
    vmh20 said:

Well, they shouldn't be. They may cause a mess in markets but they are items bought using crowns and I think it's better they be protected. Well, if the spawners are returned to the players inventory then it's reasonable.

@lisa please help i brought 25€ itunes and spent 20€ on deepworld my money disappeared and also i didnt got my crowns. I just lagged and lost all my money :cry:
    (Editted to correct mistakes)

Try the Restore Purchases button. If that doesn't work, email.
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 883Member
    FlynnXD said:

vmh20 said:

Well, they shouldn't be. They may cause a mess in markets but they are items bought using crowns and I think it's better they be protected. Well, if the spawners are returned to the players inventory then it's reasonable.
    Yes yes, of course they should be returned to the players inventory. Hundreds of crowns would be lost then.