Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Crowns

YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 755Member
I have 10 dollars, im trying to buy 550 crowns and it keep saying insufficent amount.
What is this?!?! @lisa @mikelaurence

Comments

• ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    You might not have enough for tax.
  • YeongyulYeongyul i really, really like milkPosts: 755Member
    edited September 2016
    What do you mean?
    I dont think crowns give me taxes.
  • lilroller717lilroller717 Under mapping on Ark.Posts: 1,563Member
    ColenelY said:

What do you mean?
    I dont think crowns give me taxes.

Make sure you have the right amount/card is set up right.
    If all fails, relof into the apple store and see if it fixs it (from what I know, crowns don't have taxes, but please do so correct me if I'm wrong)
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    Buying anything on the iTunes store has tax, it's like that for pretty much every game I can think of.
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,267Member, Arbiter
    Iyasumi said:

Buying anything on the iTunes store has tax, it's like that for pretty much every game I can think of.

Most countries include the tax in the price displayed. I think the USA is about the only one that doesn't.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,923Member
    mmm we don't have taxes here in the netherlands...
  • FreshXFreshX Taking an extended blink. Hold on for a moment. Posts: 1,379Member
    -throws taxes at everyone-

'Merica
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    Yep, it is really $10 plus tax. I don't know why it works that way. Talk to iTunes. Sorry :(
  • Dog_man77Dog_man77 Canada. But where in Canada? Depends... who are you?Posts: 1,303Member
    edited September 2016
    lisa said:

Yep, it is really $10 plus tax. I don't know why it works that way. Talk to iTunes. Sorry :(

In Canada 550 crowns costs $13.99 (because of a lower dollar) plus 13% tax That's ~$15.81. (To point out how this sucks for me, I legit have $15.78 in my apple account) XP