Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

I Can't Get Premium

When I tried to buy a premium account, it told me that I could get it for free because I had the game before on another device. But when I tried to do this, it said no restorable purchases were found. I don't know how to fix this.

Comments

• Android2_0Android2_0 Posts: 239Member
    Did you buy premium on another account or on the one you are using now, if you bought it on another account you will have to buy it again to get it again on your current account. I don't know what you mean by getting it for free, but if you never purchased premium with crowns on that account then there is no way to get it for free
  • DankMemerDankMemer Posts: 7Member
    I bought premium on another account on my old phone. When I tried to buy it on my current phone, it asked me if I wanted to get it for free since I already bought it on another device. I clicked yes because it won't let me pay for it. Free is the only option, and unfortunately it doesn't work.
  • RomyrjohnandreiRomyrjohnandrei I like to smell your hair while i watch you sleep in your bed from behind your closet....Posts: 1,337Member
    DankMemer said:

I bought premium on another account on my old phone. When I tried to buy it on my current phone, it asked me if I wanted to get it for free since I already bought it on another device. I clicked yes because it won't let me pay for it. Free is the only option, and unfortunately it doesn't work.

Try buying crowns and purchasing the premium pack in the crown store
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator

DankMemer said:

Try buying crowns and purchasing the premium pack in the crown store
    You can only use your apple id once to upgrade the normal way. If you want to upgrade other accounts using the same apple id after that you need to use crowns to purchase the premium pack as advised above.
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,922Member
    Here is a list of steps on how to fix your problem:

iOS:
    Step 1: Fully turn off your device
    Step 2: if your device is white, burn it. If it is black, freeze it.
    Step 3: Put your device in a microwaver and put it on it's hottest temperature.
    Step 4: Wait 69 minutes.
    Step 5: Turn it on by holding the on button and start Deepworld

Windows:
    Step 1: Close your PC and unplug it
    Step 2: Throw it out of a triangle-shaped window (Make sure that the window is closed)
    Step 3: Pour gasoline over it
    Step 4: Light it with matches (Matches!!)
    Step 5: Turn it on and start Deepworld

Hope this fixes the problem
    Thanks I'll burn my phone right now
  • AthenaAthena Somewhere over the rainbow.Posts: 766Member
    DankMemer said:

Thanks I'll burn my phone right now

Please don't post such utterly useless trash.

Sorry if this is rude.
  • Pr0m4NV14Pr0m4NV14 Hill Valley, 2015. You should see Jaws 19. The shark still looks fake.Posts: 891Member
    Sorry that you can't get premium.
    I'll buy the premium pack thanks guys