Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

New item: Flags?

Since Deepworld is like an apocalyptic/ steam punk world could there be National Flags looted as Rares? Just like the size of maps used for decor? National flags could be worn down to fit in the apocalyptic feel. Would it be possible in the future for it to be an item? Would it be nice living in a home and putting your flag on the backdrop and showing country pride? What do you guys think?

Comments

• KILLER_DONUTKILLER_DONUT Swimming with squidPosts: 307Member
    This idea sounds great.
    My idea:
    Guilds could be able to have their very own flags too. Like custom flags. I am not a game developer so i have no idea how hard this might be but just throwing it out there
  • ChickenChicken Posts: 1,366Member
    Good idea, but there are tons of countries out there and this would take a very long time.
    My idea would be that the devs create their own little countries with their own flags.
  • ShiroNaiShiroNai Back from the dead...maybe?Posts: 4,453Member, Arbiter
    What about Guild Flags? Like you can put your guild logo on the flag.
  • KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,251Member
    I think country flags would be really neat thing to add! I really like this idea!
  • BloonsmineBloonsmine ¯\_(ツ)_/¯Posts: 2,326Member
    whats the point of celebrating a country when basically the whole entire world got turned into an apocalypse?
  • Hydroblade29Hydroblade29 Posts: 1,818Member
    Guild flags seem like a good idea.
    Idea: Guild territories are marked by flags to represent ownership of the lands.
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member
    Chicken said:

Good idea, but there are tons of countries out there and this would take a very long time.
    My idea would be that the devs create their own little countries with their own flags.

Not really. No need to design them because they are pre made. You need to make one template and then fill in the blank. Thats it
  • Rasen_Kyugan_FoxRasen_Kyugan_Fox GroundedPosts: 755Member
    you just use a wood post and use wallpaper blocks. no need to add more useless things when you can make them with the things we have.
  • frostfire21frostfire21 passed out.Posts: 3Member
    edited December 2016

you just use a wood post and use wallpaper blocks. no need to add more useless things when you can make them with the things we have.

Well what you're describing looks rather messy in my opinion. What's wrong with new item ideas? Besides, everybody loves new rares, right? :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,119Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I suggested guild flags as An item ages ago, buried under mountains of threads
    Something like this would be really cool
  • William2William2 Posts: 3,380Member, Arbiter
    edited December 2016
    I think guild flags would be a really cool idea!
  • DebatorDebator dabbing on the hatersPosts: 651Member

Its not useless.