Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Youtube Vid - Rebuilding some of Detech's creations

EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
Hey everyone!
In this video, I'm kicking off a brand new series with a look at a few of @Detech's amazing creations, and then try to build them myself!



These were all posted in the Vehicle archive thread, and some of the layering and tricks used here are amazing - my favourite was the alternating glass to get the thicker border.

Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

Comments

  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 749Member
    Want to try and rebuild my pirate ship
  • RhinoClawRhinoClaw HellPosts: 143Member
    Sorry, skipped to 5:00 so the rain didn't seem like a fan blowing into your mic..
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    @RhinoClaw Hmmm. It didn't seem too bad when I uploaded it RIP.


    I'll turn the game volume down next time though Thanks!
  • TealHyenaTealHyena SmoresPosts: 715Member
    Great video @Everywhen :)
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    TealHyena said:

    Great video @Everywhen :)

    Thanks!
  • MihirGamesMihirGames Lost in spacePosts: 303Member
    Good job
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter

    Good job

    thanks for subscribing ^_^
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,058Member
    Everywhen said:


    Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

    I turn it down to 240 anyway
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,116Member
    Everywhen said:

    Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

    I can help you with any technicalogical parts of recording. It also depends on what you use to record, because not everything is the same.
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Multarix said:

    Everywhen said:

    Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

    I can help you with any technicalogical parts of recording. It also depends on what you use to record, because not everything is the same.
    Haha its a hardware issue more than anything. I can record at higher quality its just jerky and poor framerate
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,078Member
    Everywhen, can I pay (in game items) you to record yourself passing my quest?
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Detech said:

    Everywhen, can I pay (in game items) you to record yourself passing my quest?

    Lol i’ll do it for free haha

    I’ll do it after I record one of Chatot’s rpg worlds

    I’m doing three main video series atm. Lets Play Deepworld, AE builds and Tutorials
  • MultarixMultarix Over a rainbow with kittens and ponies dancing around a fire built upon the corpses of their enemiesPosts: 3,116Member
    Everywhen said:

    Multarix said:

    Everywhen said:

    Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

    I can help you with any technicalogical parts of recording. It also depends on what you use to record, because not everything is the same.
    Haha its a hardware issue more than anything. I can record at higher quality its just jerky and poor framerate
    Sounds like you need to upgrade your computer then :wink:
    I can also help with that if you have no idea what you're doing
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,109Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Multarix said:

    Everywhen said:

    Multarix said:

    Everywhen said:

    Sorry about the 480p resolution. Trying to work out how to get better quality!

    I can help you with any technicalogical parts of recording. It also depends on what you use to record, because not everything is the same.
    Haha its a hardware issue more than anything. I can record at higher quality its just jerky and poor framerate
    Sounds like you need to upgrade your computer then :wink:
    I can also help with that if you have no idea what you're doing
    I do, I do. :D Thanks for the offer though
  • MemesterDeemsterMemesterDeemster Making Memes in AntarticaPosts: 32Member
    Woah, Bribing :open_mouth:
Sign In or Register to comment.