Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Possible unban?

I had this old account named GamerXmX_God and one day I got perma banned cause I was being salty. I am now still banned and is it possible for an unban after 3 years now? @mikelaurence @Sirentist @lisa

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,998Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    The "perma" part of "perma ban" means "permanent," which means "forever." Deepworld does not have a policy of unbanning people just because a long time has passed. Your best bet is to start over in a new account and not act like a jerk this time. Good luck!
  • SynthhSynthh Posts: 4Member
    Insert rip
    Sirentist said:

The "perma" part of "perma ban" means "permanent," which means "forever." Deepworld does not have a policy of unbanning people just because a long time has passed. Your best bet is to start over in a new account and not act like a jerk this time. Good luck!

• Jordan_pikeJordan_pike Posts: 1Member
    synthh why not try keep on with ur current acc and maybe u should get on more often boring asf when ur not.