Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Server Update 2018.19: "Ulverston"

mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,362Member, Administrator
Two more item updates for the holidays!

Pet Cage

Let's face it -- android cats and dogs are totes adorbs, but they're also rather cold and pointy. Sometimes you just wanna snuggle up to a real, live, cuddly critter (not including you, pet terrapus! Stop spewing ink on me, gross!)

Fortunately, we're pleased to introduce the luxurious and durable Pet Cage -- an all-purpose pet trapping container! Just trap a bunny, skunk, crow, vulture, or terrapus with a Pet Cage and you'll find yourself with a domesticated critter in your inventory that you can put anywhere! They come pre-named like any good pet (and hopefully we can add a custom naming feature soon!) And the non-terrapus critters even have a cute bell collar.

Vault

This item has long been awaiting addition into the game, so let's get it launched! The Vault is a super-impressive looking container to house your rarest rares. It's for when you want to show off your showing off! Simply place your vault and then your rares inside, and everyone will know you you're a serious collector.

Note:
Both of these items will be exclusive to the shop for a limited time, then turn into rare root.

Comments

• DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 1,933Member
    Awesome stuff!!!
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,362Member, Administrator
    Ahhh, currently this is crashing mobile clients ... looking into it :/
    Ok fix incoming!
  • FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 425Member

Is this in game right now?
    Frosty said:

Rolling out to all servers over the next hour.

Frosty said:

Ok thanks and is the vault tradeable?
    Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Yep!

Frosty said:

Frosty said:

Yep!
    Ok thanks for the help ima buy it :3
    Thanks for the update btw to :D
    I don’t know where to post this, but I think it was added tonight, so ima post here. Can someone show me what’s in polar vortex pack on there character? Thanks
    edited December 2018
    Frosty said:

I don’t know where to post this, but I think it was added tonight, so ima post here. Can someone show me what’s in polar vortex pack on there character? Thanks

Here is the marketing graphic for it, shows off the items.
    client-polar-vortex-v1-half.png
    636 x 243 - 247K

Frosty said:

Here is the marketing graphic for it, shows off the items.
    Thank you so much I was trying to ask everyone
  • vmh20vmh20 Minneapolis, MinnesotaPosts: 877Member
    The vaults mystery has been finally revealed.
    edited December 2018
    Is it updated? Can't find the vault anywhere in the crown shop on android :(

Do I need to update the game?

BTW I didn't see gong and Mayflower on android as well :(
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 740Member
    I’m guessing it’s designed for paints :D
    A7586B98-E18B-4B98-83F5-7F76921FBCE8.jpeg
    290 x 259 - 38K
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 53Member
    Nice update I must admit, but I would like graphics fixes I.e pipes and etc to take place when possible.

Also if I may ask, I’m on IPhone 6s, how do i post a photo on the forums? Plus my application hasn’t gotten accepted for a week now.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,990Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    I agree gong & Mayflower should come back in time for last-minute holiday spending!

Maybe at the same time as the crowns-sale-that-never-was!

Now I have to go into game to domesticate some crows. For completely innocent and non-nefarious reasons. In case anyone was wondering.
  • KillerpoohbearKillerpoohbear Posts: 10Member
    edited December 2018
    Yay pet bunny! Now no one can kill them and it’s named. I think I was the first to get a pet bunny. Thank you Mike!! I also thought that “it’s super durable” meant that I could use it more than once
    :( haha!
    7231F299-2A5C-4E5F-9A14-F6E49B6481D1.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    Tragically, it does not appear possible to trap a Terrapus Queen.

Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 9.47.04 AM.png
    1510 x 1048 - 709K
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 195Member
    Sirentist said:

Tragically, it does not appear possible to trap a Terrapus Queen.

I tried getting a worm ;((
    edited December 2018
    Also, you cannot recapture your own pet. Like, say, to move it to another world. This is a plot flaw.

Other fun facts:
    -Catching a cyborg crow returns a regular crow
    -Catching a large vulture returns a regular vulture
    -It does not appear possible to trap specialized terrapi (e.g., attempts to catch a bone terrapus failed; could only catch an adult (normal) terrapus)

Next experiment:
    Hatching a pet terrapus egg and then trying to catch it. Pet inception!
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 244Member
    edited December 2018
    So in the last update I was able to tap my large timed switch which would open those 2 doors to the right, but now it doesn’t seem to work. Mike please fix this! I love this design.

Edit: I restarted the whole app and it worked :\"> , lol my bad.
    639594D4-710D-41D0-ACF1-CC434A7300B3.png
    1334 x 750 - 2M
    mofc1991 said:

I’m guessing it’s designed for paints :D

Vault looks awesome!!!
  • PatrickRPatrickR Posts: 53Member
    edited December 2018
    One suggestion I wanted to put in before I forgot, we should be allowed to capture other birds such as blue jay or seagull, or other creatures like bone terrapus and etc. Hopefully that comes into fruitition, perhaps even automatons as pets?
    PatrickR said:

One suggestion I wanted to put in before I forgot, we should be allowed to capture other birds such as blue jay or seagull, or other creatures like bone terrapus and etc. Hopefully that comes into fruitition, perhaps even automatons as pets?

Yep, it’s on my todo list!

PatrickR said:

Could we get a christmas crown sale seeing as the thanksgiving one never happened..?

PatrickR said:

I know your super busy, but I have an idea. When your buying clothing packs in the item shop it just has the name and the head part of the outfit. I ran around yesterday for about 2 hours asking people to put on clothing packs so I could see what I’m buying. When you click on it maybe instead of saying “You need this many crowns to buy this” maybe say what’s in it WITH pictures of each item instead of just one part of it. I’m on iPhone X so it might be different on other devices.
    Frosty said:

PatrickR said:

I know your super busy, but I have an idea. When your buying clothing packs in the item shop it just has the name and the head part of the outfit. I ran around yesterday for about 2 hours asking people to put on clothing packs so I could see what I’m buying. When you click on it maybe instead of saying “You need this many crowns to buy this” maybe say what’s in it WITH pictures of each item instead of just one part of it. I’m on iPhone X so it might be different on other devices.
    if you actually have enough crowns for the item, it shows you it before you buy I'm pretty sure
    Tescos said:

Frosty said:

PatrickR said:

if you actually have enough crowns for the item, it shows you it before you buy I'm pretty sure
    It says the items names which is great. But maybe put pictures of them to?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,744Member
    WOAAAAH THIS IS AWESOME!! I’m loving these recent (and unrecent (I’m looking at you, space biome) updates. Great work!