Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Our latest update has been released! Please leave us a nice review in the App Store if you have the time, thank you!

Movie theater

cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
So I haven't played this game in 2 years (I came back once I saw there was an android version), but apparently my friends and I made a fully functional movie theater, I found it while exploring the place. Just a quick text-based thing but it's still pretty cool. I won't spoil the plot though haha.

It's in my world called Adiemus, and just /tp or use a blue teleporter to get to aphrodites squarre. The mini-teleporter entrance should be in there somewhere. Go down to theater 1 (theater 2 is empty, no movie), black switch is to reset the screen, timed switch starts the movie. It's a bit laggy at times so give it like 5 seconds max for the next scene to load. It'll stop entirely once the movie is over.

Let me know what you guys think!

Comments

• mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 740Member
    cheese17 said:

So I haven't played this game in 2 years (I came back once I saw there was an android version), but apparently my friends and I made a fully functional movie theater, I found it while exploring the place. Just a quick text-based thing but it's still pretty cool. I won't spoil the plot though haha.

It's in my world called Adiemus, and just /tp or use a blue teleporter to get to aphrodites squarre. The mini-teleporter entrance should be in there somewhere. Go down to theater 1 (theater 2 is empty, no movie), black switch is to reset the screen, timed switch starts the movie. It's a bit laggy at times so give it like 5 seconds max for the next scene to load. It'll stop entirely once the movie is over.

THhis area is protected
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    edited December 2018
    mofc1991 said:

cheese17 said:

THhis area is protected
    Ah crap is it really? Its been so long I forgot. I'm guessing you cant teleport into protected areas? Thought I had the mass teleporter set to allow everyone to /tp but I guess not. Or is it the one way teleporter?
  • mofc1991mofc1991 Posts: 740Member
    One way teleporter
  • cheese17cheese17 Deep inside the crater of a block of swiss cheese in your refrigerator waiting to strikePosts: 172Member
    How do I get those to work if the area is protected? (I really dont remember protecting that area, maybe its bc your not a member of the world?) There's not much info on diamond teleporters or one-way teleporters in general on the wiki.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 8,990Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    You might have to resort to regular blue teleporters... I don't remember there ever being a definitive fix for the protected area target tele problem
    edited December 2018
    Meh, I'll just add a sign and make it /tp-able, its too far away to use a regular target teleporter

EDIT: added a plaque and made TP to plaque accessible to everyone. Also made teleportation to protected areas accessible to everyone so I'm curious if the diamond teleported would work now.

Anywho, enjoy the movie theater! Finally!