Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Problem with badges

LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
I'm not sure if this has happened to anyone else, but my account is 3 years old, (made in 2015), yet I only have the first anniversary badge instead of the 3 year one. I know it's petty and i really don't mind too much, it was just something i saw so thought i'd post about it.

Comments

• LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    edited January 6
    It has happened with others, randomly looked at @SirSloth 's profile and he should have 6 but only has the first too.
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,058Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    The forum is really slow about giving the anniversary badges sometimes. For someone like SirSloth, the badge won't even begin to register until he logs into the forum again and the forum recognizes him as being active.

I'd keep checking back to see... I suspect one day soon there will be messages on your wall about anniversaries. Weirdly, it will probably appear to award you the 3-year anniversary before the 2-year one, lol.
  • Xavier789Xavier789 North Sentinel IslandPosts: 167Member
    Probably because, if they were to give anniversary badges to people who were inactive, there would be tons of accounts and therefore tons of badge notifications in the Activity Section.
  • LexiLexi EastPosts: 269Member
    Update, I've now got both of them, I'm guessing it is something to do with being active on the forums, got them both awarded at the same time.