Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Daily Challenge Types

KittyKupoKittyKupo Laying in a sunbeamPosts: 2,252Member
Hello! I was wondering what different types of daily challenges there are. I think it's a really fun idea btw. :D

I started playing again before the reset, and I saw it was stalagmites and stalactites. Today it's roots.

I was wondering if it's always gathering a certain thing? Also, are there rewards? Is there any way to see the leader board for the past challenges?

Comments

• ZhaykZhayk Arctic Blitz, DeepworldPosts: 420Member
    KittyKupo said:

Hello! I was wondering what different types of daily challenges there are. I think it's a really fun idea btw. :D

I started playing again before the reset, and I saw it was stalagmites and stalactites. Today it's roots.

I was wondering if it's always gathering a certain thing? Also, are there rewards? Is there any way to see the leader board for the past challenges?

You can see the current daily challenge at deepworldgame.com/players . I don’t believe there is a way to check past daily challenges.

If you win, you will receive a trophy later. They are not currently in the game, but Mike said at some point they will be added. These trophies are unable to be traded and give some sweet clout (lol).

There are many kinds of daily challenges from placing things, killing creatures, mining things, and crafting.

Hope this helps!
  • SimplinSimplin Posts: 79Member
    @KittyKupo I like participating in daily challenges as well. Sometimes the winners are announced in game, other days not. No way of telling if you won in those cases as another player might have been busy at the very end.

Another concern is trophies. Estimated delivery: This year? Doesn’t sound promising. Is a record being kept somewhere of past winners? (No list exists that we can access - why?)

The trophies look really nice, the challenges are varied and can be fun. Let’s cross our fingers~