Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

The need for greater moderation over your own worlds.

FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
There needs to be a world machine that lets you pick what kinds of protectors you want in your world, and to turn pandoras and spawners off.

Brass>Protector size limits

Diamond> Pandora on/off

Onyx> Spawner size limits and on/off

However you would only be able to use it in a world that didn't have any protectors, pandoras, or spawners yet.

You could make money off of it, and it would solve the problem of having triggered Deepworld'igans.

Comments

• KillerpoohbearKillerpoohbear Posts: 10Member
    This is really needed, today logged on to Axebury to find out that my two spots of land have a spawner in between them I am sad because I wanted a way to find out how to connect them. Fishbot’s idea would work perfectly in worlds like Axebury so nobody gets mad when they can’t place things due to protected spawners. Below are some before and after pictures of my land, granted they aren’t great but they can still show a little bit. For the first picture the spawner is in the top of the picture and hardly visible but it works.
    7B17B27C-267F-438A-B206-531C768F4506.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    4FAAD5E8-2915-4920-BBFE-C0C6DDF95120.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    5810F678-140D-41D4-ADBB-AB3B2959AF56.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
    F87C6A8F-22FB-4B1D-A188-645877381418.png
    2048 x 1536 - 3M
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member
    for some reason mike never seems to see this thread, multiple threads w the same idea which is annoying as its definately needed
  • ItzDenniszItzDennisz Ñ͚̮̜͈̥̙͆̇Ư̥̰̓̚L̻̼̖̲̲̱̒͐͒̉̚L͎͙̲̗̝̯̑̔ͭ͡Posts: 2,913Member
    These should be privileges every world owner should have by standard, and should not be locked behind a paywall.
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,078Member

These should be privileges every world owner should have by standard, and should not be locked behind a paywall.

What paywall? You can loot crowns in crates...
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 233Member
    Detech said:

What paywall? You can loot crowns in crates...
    but not a lot of people loot crowns 24/7, and they only come in small amounts and rarely 100
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 263Member
    Maybe @mikelaurence would think about it if money was involved, because obviously it isn't on his to-do list to deal with the spawner problem. It is just something that I think is overlooked as an issue because not enough people want it.

I just posted it to see what would happen. All that matters is that the spawner problem, and empty protected areas needs to stop. It just seems illogical that nothing ever gets done about it, even though it is an issue.

It is good that everyone can collect on the fact that it is an issue. Hopefully it will be fixed one day.
  • ForestGumpForestGump Living On A Forest rn, Hbu?Posts: 340Member
    Great idea ! also add exploders/turrets!
    If it’s implanted , No one will ever complain, no one will ever bother you, Everyone will enjoy deepworld
    Please take the time to implant these ideas ,
    It will be worth it , I promise