Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onyx Weather Machine Glitch

TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
I was trying to build a waterfall and i used a couple water bombs, and i tried placed blocks on the excess water expecting it to go away like normal. But, when I then mined the blocks covering the water it didnt go and instead remained there. So now my build looks dumb with a ton of earth bricks covering water than wont disappear.

any help would be appreciated.
@mikelaurence

Comments

• AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter
    Use blocks to form the outline for your waterfall.
    Remove the weather machine.
    Let the water drop into place and remove any excess.
    Replace the weather machine.
  • TescosTescos SawConPosts: 272Member
    AMWhy said:

Use blocks to form the outline for your waterfall.
    Remove the weather machine.
    Let the water drop into place and remove any excess.
    Replace the weather machine.

Thanks that worked but surely thats not how its meant to be done
    edited February 10
    Sorry for the gravedig, but now I was making the waterfalls better and now the method given above of removing the weather machine doesnt work so I need some help on how to do it now. Even with no weather machine, the gravity is still not there
  • AMWhyAMWhy http://forums.deepworldgame.com/discussion/27517/the-kepler-colony-evacuationPosts: 1,278Member, Arbiter

Now, the only option is to use butler bots. They can drain and dump liquid, regardless of the weather machine status.

AMWhy said:

Now, the only option is to use butler bots. They can drain and dump liquid, regardless of the weather machine status.

Forgot they existed, thanks again lol
  • FishbotFishbot A strange place that I don't know how I got in.Posts: 265Member
    it sounds like you have some dirty water. try dig bombs, and then a pickaxe
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member
    onyx weather machines don't seem to impact plants with the 24/7 rain