Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Protector blocked

So in my works I was try to raid a dungeon, and I removed all the protectors except one. There is one that is impossible to get to, to be able to remove it since there is a gun turret blocking my access. I have tried using automata bombs to get rid of it, placing it right next to it, but I haven’t had luck. Any help please? Thanks

Comments

• SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    edited March 29

So in my works I was try to raid a dungeon, and I removed all the protectors except one. There is one that is impossible to get to, to be able to remove it since there is a gun turret blocking my access. I have tried using automata bombs to get rid of it, placing it right next to it, but I haven’t had luck. Any help please? Thanks

I may be able to help
    There are glitches and tricks you can use to get into the dungeon, but Ive helped people do this before... PM me when the dw servers are back up and you have time, i think I could get in
  • 21Studio21Studio Posts: 7Applicant

Try using your shovel to shovel a dirt to push you thru a block then you can reach to that certain protector, then proceed to raid finish dungeon