Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Someone wishes to transfer entry ownership.

SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
Google.com (Who is now banned/restricted from the deepworld forums and game) has asked me to tell YOU @Detech that he wishes to Transfer any Rewards (if any) of his entry to said player TylerV (I do not believe he has a forum account) I have been asked to say this for google, and as far as it goes, I do not know this Tyler, and google has simply stated that he is a "friend"
I have attached said conversation below if you need. V V V V

As I have stated above, I do not know if this "helping" or "conversating for a banned player" will result in any punishment for me, but I simply wish to spread the word for him... For the strange people who do not trust him, I don't trust anyone, but I was pmed on discord to do this.

Imgur is being used as we Applicants cant attach files unfortunately.

This is a bit sudden, and if any other proof is required for specific purposes of true permissions, I can provide so, or possibly ask google to head ingame to do so.

his permissions:
https://imgur.com/a/DVxNKHr

our little discord chat: Lol excuse the silent discord, I only use it for deepworld, and not many people talk to me :V
https://imgur.com/a/fcXT9G5

Comments

• SplooshSploosh 6 Feet UnderPosts: 49Member
    I have been notified (and saw with my own eyes) that googles entry is actually destroyed, Ive been told he removed it from his world in self regret, and has told me that even if the picture of his entry alone wins anything, he will accept any rewards to be sent to tyler...
  • DetechDetech Toronto, CanadaPosts: 2,132Member
    If Google wins anything, we will discuss what he wants to do with the reward later.

Sucks that he destroyed the entry. The judges will want to visit entries and see them in person.. Though I understand google's uneasy situation, but the whole purpose for the competition was to motivate people to build beautiful structures in their worlds and make deepworld more enjoyable for people.

Tell Google that if he decides to remake his entry or make a different one, we will make a new screenshot for him. He is a great builder and we want his entry.
    If not, the judges will have to work with just a screenshot... we will see what they say.
    @Detech I checked the Entry in Cape canaveral. its not 100% destroyed, its missing jets and some inner components, almost looks like someone raided it for the rares. its viable for rebuilding if I can convince google to redo it...
    Sploosh said:

@Detech I checked the Entry in Cape canaveral. its not 100% destroyed, its missing jets and some inner components, almost looks like someone raided it for the rares. its viable for rebuilding if I can convince google to redo it...

Awesome. Thanks
    edited March 28
    @Detech well turns out this may have been for nothing, as sirentist or another mod just banned tylerv for 365 days as google has told me, thats worse than googles punishment (its Double his punishment time), Well RIP.
    edited March 28
    Im not sure why... okay I spoke with google, It turns out TylerV is his alt for a family member, and he transferred some of his old items to him, and hes banned for "Transferring Duped items to Another Person" Jeez this is getting out of hand...

Thats truly unfortunate. I do believe google wants to make an alt to put the items in instead, as both of his Storage/Usage accounts are "banned" now, when the competition ends, he instead asked to just PM me and tell you someone to give it to, or he can DM in discord if needed.

I guess I understand, the hacking and duping is getting out of hand, but I Do feel bad for him as his "duped items" as I've been told were passed on by someone else as "gifts."

Sigh...
    https://imgur.com/a/tgHuMnZ

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    edited March 28
    Look, if this guy hadn't run around in game bragging about how he managed to transfer over 5k onyx and other duped rares from his main into his alt before his main got restricted, no one would have felt the need to report him to me & Everywhen and ask us to do something about it.

But both Everywhen and I are getting specific reports from multiple, different sources. This guy's behavior in game is upsetting people--people who are honorable players who have worked hard for their status and feel resentful towards dupers and their clientele. We would have no reason to keep smacking him down if he weren't acting in ways to cause completely unrelated people to independently contact us, demanding something be done.

I get it that he is telling you a convincing story of abuse and persecution. But no one is trying to ruin anyone's life. Everywhen & I aren't sitting here, watching his every move, just waiting for him to make some tiny mistake that we can restrict him for. We have better things to do (like sitting around watching for the latest Me_Crown_King alt to appear). He's the one who keeps putting himself on our radar.

As for the willingness to "store" someone's duped items for them until their restriction wears off, I would strongly suggest people think twice about that sort of thing. Part of what Everywhen and I have been tasked with is curbing the rampant duping & patching that has so drastically damaged the DW economy. If you set yourself up to store or fence the duped items of a duper or dealer, then you've suddenly made yourself part of the problem. I'm just saying.
    edited March 28
    Totally agree with Sitlrentist.
    Maybe Google can get a fresh start? Leave all his dupped items behind and concentrate on building on a new character?

A letter of appoligy would be nice too, for we have had to listen to all this duping stuff in trade world chats for far too long, while DW economy plunged into the abyss.

But this has nothing to do with the building competition.
    If he wins anything, his prize will wait for him.
    edited March 28
    I sent all that to google, he said that he "never meant to spread duped goods, that he wanted to just start over, so he gave his riches to the other alt..." Honestly Im not sure what to say here. Im just a person working as a messenger, I dont get involved with other peoples drama.
    But I will say, he should've just made a new account, apologized, and left the main until his time was due.
    Sirentist said:

We have better things to do (like sitting around watching for the latest Me_Crown_King alt to appear).

HAHAHA this made me laugh, as ive met around 11-12 of his "Secondaries"
    @Detech Google is willing to rebuild it, i was told he lost his lsj tho so it isnt going to be perfect.