Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why new players don't stay in the game !!?? (example from my gaming experience)

eleanoredeleanored Posts: 3Applicant
hi :) I know dw a old game since 2013. but I discovered this game this year. nd I liked toooo :)
but : there are a few problems I observed in the game ://
all the players say ''that the game is dying'' ''dw game is dead'' in the chat.
I see new players coming to the game but I dont see them again. Could it be because they were disturbed too much by other players?
as they disturbed us when we began.
I think, the reason why new players are not constantly in the game is the rudeness, disturbnce,causticity .... of some old players..
I loved this game and I m on game for playing game. but I constantly being disturbed by others. ( even some of disturbance players I have seen complaining from others on forum) even, some players are really just entering the game for disturbating. not for playing game.
how can I get rid of this. (following, stealing, try to disrupt what I'm trying to do .... ) reporting ? but I think reporting system is insufficient. They both disturbed me and they reported me today! (like a joke ) I just clicked to report ... how else can I report.
I can muted any gamer but he/her following me again.. and I'm getting tired of this

Comments

• SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,085Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    If someone has specifically targeted you and is following you around, harassing you, send me a PM or an email (sirentist.deepworld [at] gmail.com) explaining the situation. You should also start taking screenshots because you'll need to provide some proof of a pattern of harassment.

If you can give evidence of the repeated behavior, we can do something about it. Deepworld has an anti-stalking, anti-cyberbullying policy, and we WILL respond in verifiable situations of this type of abuse.

Sorry you're having such bad experiences with other players :(
  • eleanoredeleanored Posts: 3Applicant
    ty for reply. but mail does not exist and I cant send pm :/ I don't want report anyone. but he annoying too much anymore ! I cant play game because of him.
  • eleanoredeleanored Posts: 3Applicant
    @Sirentist I need help. one of these player has attacked my private world now .