Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Crafting items

DreezerDreezer Posts: 53Member
edited April 2012 in iOS and Mac Clients
I had the resources to make a forge, and a few other items that need brass, but the icons in the craft window were greyed out. I didn't check, but it could have been just a client/server sync, so relogging may have fixed it. I was still able to make the items at least.

Comments

• evdude100evdude100 Posts: 12Member
    Confirmation: Relogging does not fix this bug.
  • ratchetratchet Posts: 4Member
    When I skilled up and was able to make Jerky the icon was grayed out but it let me select it anyway and the it wasn't grayed out anymore. Weird thing though is that it says it is making jerky but it's not actually showing up in my inventory. The same is happening with plugs. The resources it needs are removed, but the new crafted items don't show up.
  • DaleDale Posts: 313Member
    Do you have the skill level required to make it? As well as all the ingredients? I don't have any problems making them. Did you check all the tabs of your inventory screen?
  • mikelaurencemikelaurence New York CityPosts: 5,365Member, Administrator
    When I skilled up and was able to make Jerky the icon was grayed out but it let me select it anyway and the it wasn't grayed out anymore. Weird thing though is that it says it is making jerky but it's not actually showing up in my inventory. The same is happening with plugs. The resources it needs are removed, but the new crafted items don't show up.
    This will be fixed in the next release (coming out very shortly). The inventory you created is there, just hidden due to a bug :)