Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Interview Schedule

2

Comments

  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

    Umm, please can mine be changed from the 22nd to sometime between the 9th and the 16th, as after that i go back to school...

    I'm not sure how being in school will make it impossible for you to do an interview, since others are doing them while being in school and/or having full-time jobs, but if you can get someone to switch with you, I'm happy to change the schedule. Just let me know.

    I never saw this thread agian... Can I sign up with out it??? [-O<

    No. I made an announcement yesterday that the sign-up thread would be re-opened today at 3:00 pm Eastern Time for five more slots. I'm sorry you missed it, but don't worry -- you'll have another chance in a month or so! In the meantime, you can be a part of it all by asking questions.
  • mactheterriblemactheterrible Posts: 223Member
    This looks like a FUN list of people! :)

    I can't wait to pick their brains in order to sell them to @mikelaurence to populate Deepworld dungeons to get to know them better! :D
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

    Umm, please can mine be changed from the 22nd to sometime between the 9th and the 16th, as after that i go back to school...

    I'm not sure how being in school will make it impossible for you to do an interview, since others are doing them while being in school and/or having full-time jobs, but if you can get someone to switch with you, I'm happy to change the schedule. Just let me know.

    It is not school itself that is the problem, its the fact that my mum usually takes my ipad off me over the schooltime...
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Unless I'm missing something, it looks like the next person on the schedule hasn't participated in any of the interviews yet. How about if we switch you with him? That would give him a chance to meet the participation requirement and it would make it so you could do your interview before you go back to school. Your interview would start at midnight tonight (Eastern Time), or in about 16 hours. Does that work for you?
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    edited April 2013
    Yes, thank you! That fits perfectly.
    *Hugs Siren*
    *Scowls at Parents*
  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    It's <strike> ....... </strike>
  • Raze1231Raze1231 Right Behind You.Posts: 615Member
    .......



    Just testing it!
  • SambroSambro Twilight TownPosts: 1,240Member
    just testing
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    edited May 2013
    -Wrong thread, sorry about that-
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    Just to keep you all up-to-date, we have a schedule change coming up. Sockmnky's interview has been changed, so stay tuned for a super awesome mysterious special guest interview victim who will be featured instead!
  • AmberLABAmberLAB Ontario, CanadaPosts: 1,719Member
    Has the guest actually been chosen yet, or are you going to choose soon? @sirentist
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    AmberLAB said:

    Has the guest actually been chosen yet, or are you going to choose soon? @sirentist

    The super secret special mysterious interview guest victim has already been chosen and you will all be awed and amazed when you see who it is.

  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    I have an ominous feeling about this...
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Duh duh duh DUH. 8-X
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    It's probably siren...
  • CannogabangCannogabang Posts: 752Member
    I think the super secret special mysterious interview guest is quinn
  • lisalisa ice cream parlorPosts: 5,129Administrator
    kenji75 said:

    I think the super secret special mysterious interview guest is quinn

    NO WAY?!?!?! ;)
  • AlanzliuAlanzliu Uptown FunkPosts: 1,601Member
    lisa said:

    kenji75 said:

    I think the super secret special mysterious interview guest is quinn

    NO WAY?!?!?! ;)
    Plot twist...
  • TwelveFootTwelveFoot Posts: 1,305Member
    Sirentist said:


    *scowls happily*

    Is that even possible?

  • AuraAura EnglandPosts: 5,075Member, Arbiter
    Now you just need to coerce Mike, Jason and yourself Siren!
  • CannogabangCannogabang Posts: 752Member
    Well Interviewing Her Self Isn't That A Bit Weird Or Awkward
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    It's finally over...*sob*
  • SirentistSirentist Posts: 9,076Member, Moderator, Arbiter

    It's finally over...*sob*

    Aw, but the next round of interviews will be starting up soon! I expect to re-open the sign up sheet sometime this coming week, and then start the schedule shortly after that. So there will be lots more people to get to know a bit better!

  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    Sirentist said:

    It's finally over...*sob*

    Aw, but the next round of interviews will be starting up soon! I expect to re-open the sign up sheet sometime this coming week, and then start the schedule shortly after that. So there will be lots more people to get to know a bit better!

    *smiles happily*

    *scowls happily*
  • p1nkbr0p1nkbr0 Like, totally, brahPosts: 5,087Member, Arbiter
    I want to sign up!
  • 3L3M3N7_423L3M3N7_42 Behind you, with a 500 ml syringe of baconPosts: 267Member
    Could I have a spot in the sign up?
  • ST2GamerST2Gamer Moscow,Russia/philippines Posts: 187Member
    @Sirentist i wnna SIGN UP!!! :)>-
  • Missy8409Missy8409 In your soupPosts: 979Member
    @sirentist I wanna sighn up please!:)
  • SladedRogueSladedRogue Hiding From Tjergoz's NukesPosts: 715Member
    Look at the date of this post...
Sign In or Register to comment.