Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Cleveland Arenas Opening Tournament

ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
Hello. I own a PvP server called Cleveland. At Cleveland myself and friends have created several arenas for organized competition. We recently began the purification of Cleveland and to celebrate I am holding a tournament among the members of the Cleveland Arenas Association. Please post here if you would like to compete in the tournament. If you are not a member of the association already please specify such so that I will get to making sure you aren't a griefer or something. To compete in the tournament you will have to own property at Cleveland or Have a room in Clueboes Hotel at the Right Spawn. There is no entrance fee for the tournament, and there is a prize for both 1st and second place. More information will be given soon. Hope to see you on the arena!

Comments

• Dude0176Dude0176 Posts: 22Member
    Hi conez can i compete
  • EpicMister14EpicMister14 Cardboard BoxPosts: 1,369Member
    OK OK! People who will compete! I need a complete count of each person coming! I will then make a chart with your names on it, to check off how many times you get killed and how many kills you get!!
    edited January 2013
    Ok people coming on. (I will add each name I see on this list for now.)

1. Dude0176

2. 4SlotToaster

3. Clueboe

4. MakeShift

5. KylerCA

6. toadlover

7. HeroAct

8. Gemini73

9. jan

Post edited by EpicMister14 on
  • 4SlotToaster4SlotToaster Posts: 1,809Member
    I'd love to! :)
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Ill be there!
  • KylerCAKylerCA UnchartedPosts: 809Member
    I'll play! :)
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,432Member, Arbiter
    I'm in :D
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    edited January 2013
    I would like to compete
    Post edited by Hero_Act on
  • Gemini73Gemini73 Posts: 44Member
    I wanna compete! And I own property so I'm eligible!
    8 players! 2 more slots open!!! Lets see who and who won't join us for this arena battle!
  • janjan Posts: 353Member
    I'll join :)
  • ClueboeClueboe The AoD Headquarters... Wherever it is...Posts: 2,302Member, Arbiter
    Make sure you place protectors, in case of thieves or bombs.
  • Dude0176Dude0176 Posts: 22Member
    We protect almost everything
  • ConezPwnz47ConezPwnz47 Posts: 1,563Member
    Yea only one of the arenas isn't protected and that's because it's a refurbished dungeon that came with a teleporter so any protectors would hit the teleporter.
    One more slot open! Oh dear!
    Why are there slots?
    More than 10 people would be too much, and hard to keep up with!
    Well this tournament may be out on hold as there is a large amount of rare expensive items that have been stolen. In addition someone placed a mine in the shop and caused the destruction of 1 of each color crystal, a skeleton, and so e lesser items.
    Well..... Some people competing, probably don't need any rares, like if I were competing, I wouldn't want a prize if I won, (I'd take it anyways though >:))
    Ok it will continue although residents of Cleveland will be instructed to pack up their belongings and move to privately protected bunkers underground.
    Wait... Some body greifed the office rooms and the hotel rooms?
    edited January 2013
    Someone stole just the beds from my hotel.
    Well I have found the culprit!
    his name is worldbuilder. He was on my following list when this all occurred. I didn't think that I had allowed him access, but I must have. Dont know what I was thinking because I don't even know the guy.
    OK PEOPLE.

TOURNAMENT STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!
    Here's how it will work.

You guys ( the contestants ) will just get on the server and fight in the arenas. You'll organize your own fights. If EpicMister14 or myself are on then we will record how many kills you got and who won the match.

At the end of the tournament we will place you from 1st to 9th place both in kills and in wins. Then we will, add your number places and whoever has the lowest number wins the tourney. There will be a prize for first of crystals and skeletons (maybe a rare if I can get my hands on one while the tourney is going on.) although sadly I only have blue crystals due to a griefing problem we had lately.

So if someone has the most wins but they barely had any kills they won't have a very good chance of winning.
  • Hero_ActHero_Act Android Palace, Mount SouthwoldPosts: 2,131Member
    Tomorrow? I'm gonna be without Internet all tomorrow :((
    Did I give you access to the tourney?
    Ok nvm I did you can get your wins up on sunday
    Also, if some people tie in their amount ok kills, you will then be graded on how many times you got killed, the person who is tied with the least number of deaths wins over the other people that tied with them. If some people tie on the number of deaths, then conez might know what to do......
    Disregard that ^ if there is a tie at all then you will be knocked down on placing.
    So say that Two people tie for first then they will both be second. Then the next person is third. If there is a tie when it's all added up then there will be a 1v1 Deathmatch.
This discussion has been closed.