Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming Soon: Ocean Biome!

191011121315»

Comments

• LilyabcLilyabc Kpop?Posts: 1,003Member
    Because everyone keeps making puns. I hope this isn't off topic. But isn't it a good idea to stop commenting in this thread? Just go make another one for puns in the off topic section. And yes I'm a party pooper/crasher. Now Shoo!
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,886Member
    Lilyabc said:

Because everyone keeps making puns. I hope this isn't off topic. But isn't it a good idea to stop commenting in this thread? Just go make another one for puns in the off topic section. And yes I'm a party pooper/crasher. Now Shoo!

Aww, not U-2!

Oh, ocean puns, not air puns. The reason we can’t do it in a separate discussion is because there’s no context to base the puns off of. It’s like putting a bird in water: its wings aren’t flippers, and it has nothing to eat (well, nothing that it CAN eat). You can’t put a pun lord in a discussion with no topic to base their puns off of to make these Forums a more enjoyable place. But if anyone here feels that these puns are overwhelming and/or causing pain whenevet they are read, please say so. Then we may stop. Then do it in another thread. Then get kicked outta there. You see, as funny as it sounds, there’s no stopping the puns from flowing. One person cracks a joke, the other people follow.
  • _Brainstorm__Brainstorm_ Nowhere and EverywherePosts: 4,065Member
    edited March 2018
    you better flag those bad puns, this is a thread of good puns!

Also, pretty fishy someone wants to flag this thread to death, it’s one of the only active threads on the forum, wave got no other fun threads in the forum, Beach.