Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Coming Soon: Ocean Biome!

Comments

• twitch16twitch16 Posts: 33Member
    I was thinking wat if they added coral it would be like the mush of the oceon. And have different kinds like common and rare ones. That seems like it would be very cool :-bd
  • Redleader555Redleader555 Posts: 16Member
    This looks amazing. :)
  • elfbangerzelfbangerz Posts: 5Member
    Some please help me I can't find a way to upgrade my free account to a premium helpp
  • EpicMister14EpicMister14 Cardboard BoxPosts: 1,369Member
    edited August 2013
    Omg omg omg! The thing we have all been waiting for.... *crys* Is finally here!!!!!!!!
    Shouldn't we have to have a full divers suit, or just the helmet to go exploring below the ocean, it wouldn't make sense for you to hold your breath forever while under the ocean. There needs to be something for that besides the aqua jetpack!
  • panospanos Posts: 130Member
    i would be AWESOME if we had tsunamis and other disaster in the ocean like earthquakes in normal worlds(im not premium idk if earthquakes happen in arctic hell desert worlds)
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter

Shouldn't we have to have a full divers suit, or just the helmet to go exploring below the ocean, it wouldn't make sense for you to hold your breath forever while under the ocean. There needs to be something for that besides the aqua jetpack!

@Epicmister14, the problem with that is that lots of people (including me) dont have a diving helmet, and would thereby be restricted from most of the biome. Tell me if I'm understanding what you said correctly.
    Well, or maybe an alternative to the suit and have just a bubble in the hat rack that everyone can use.
    So, does this mean that the spawn portals are underwater, or does it mean that there will be small islands (with palm trees and coconuts) above the sea made out of sand and such?
  • DaltsDalts Loading...Posts: 565Member
    There's a girl wearing a crown, is it the rarest helmet in DeepWorld?
    ( Never seen )
  • panospanos Posts: 130Member

So, does this mean that the spawn portals are underwater, or does it mean that there will be small islands (with palm trees and coconuts) above the sea made out of sand and such?

look at the plan mike has made on page 2 i think
  • KiritoKunKiritoKun Posts: 2Member
    Hey owner plz give me 1 change to change my password im at hell and i have no stuff ;( people going on my acc
    Plz do
  • Dragoninja15598Dragoninja15598 Posts: 38Member
    Well...you could eventually drown in the water so what about a breathing mask?
  • BulkBulk So... Apparently I don't fit in a locker. Send help.Posts: 3,673Member
    levi12373 said:

Still not out, @mikelaurence do u have a datum? Oh wait i know, Soon =/

Asking like that won't make the devs do it any quicker!
  • sleepyCreepersleepyCreeper Fairy Tail, Magnolia.Posts: 746Member

Zapfury said:

Will there be small islands of land to build and rest on or will the entire world just be covered with water? A fishing net item would be cool to catch fish underwater.

Here's a preliminary idea of what the overall world might look like. The brass-colored things are dungeons (including airships and submarines and such).
    I've been waiting so long for airship dungeons!!!
  • zbirdofawesomezbirdofawesome Posts: 52Member
    Ohhhhh myyyy bannanas sus I NEED THIS UPDATEEEEEEEEE
  • zbirdofawesomezbirdofawesome Posts: 52Member
    But when is it going to come out :!!
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member
    Maybe you can get meat from fish if you kill them. Then there can be a new way to regain your health!
  • BulletProofBulletProof layin backPosts: 1,882Member
    I was thinking, that there can also be starfish.
  • Bench5454Bench5454 Manila, PhilippinesPosts: 511Member
    Why not a water system? Like when water gets in your underwater structure you can filter the water out soo you can stay dry and clean :)
  • DaMorlockDaMorlock Posts: 3,641Member, Arbiter
    edited August 2013
    Brain wave! For a new item, what about...
    (Drumroll please...)

A sump pump!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sump_pump
  • ZapfuryZapfury Posts: 3,142Member
    edited August 2013
    I want Merman and Mermaid tails!
  • EverywhenEverywhen Join the DW discord: https://discord.gg/eBPGd3WPosts: 5,125Member, Moderator, Arbiter
    ^And swimsuits :D
  • captain_foxcaptain_fox Posts: 311Member
    How about kraken and leviathan?
  • toadlovertoadlover Applying Woturr to the Urrth, to prevent the Ayerr from stoking the Phyrre.Posts: 6,431Member, Arbiter

How about kraken and leviathan?

We do know that there will be giant squids :)

(Look in one of the more recent blog posts)