Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Steam Jet Bunker

DaylightDaylight unknown Posts: 35Member
Is This good idea
To get Steam jet
And Large steam Jet Only On space

Comments

• mrjacketmrjacket Posts: 267Member
    edited September 2018
    How To do Poll?
  • IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,879Member
    Don’t worry. If my bunker wins the space comp, you’ll get plenty of jets! And a nice little red chest...
  • mrjacketmrjacket Posts: 267Member

Don’t worry. If my bunker wins the space comp, you’ll get plenty of jets! And a nice little red chest...

Where which World
    edited September 2018
    mrjacket said:

Where which World
    Lunar Two, entry 67. I think you can still vote as well!
  • _CRYSTAL_KING__CRYSTAL_KING_ Posts: 130Member
    There's already a Chest O Plenty for Steam Jet's in Race City, and I quite like the idea of the Large Steam Jets being a winner- exclusive item (as much as I want one...). Personally I don't feel a need to add them to bunkers at the moment.

There's already a Chest O Plenty for Steam Jet's in Race City, and I quite like the idea of the Large Steam Jets being a winner- exclusive item (as much as I want one...). Personally I don't feel a need to add them to bunkers at the moment.

I thought there was only a chest with a large jet in Race City?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member

It has 1 regular sized SJ

Oh! Where?!?
  • WhatsHisHeadWhatsHisHead // Deepgate //Posts: 333Member

Oh! Where?!?
    Stage 16 or 17 i think
  • ArcanGraveArcanGrave ArcanGrovePosts: 285Member
    m

Oh! Where?!?
    Stage 16 or 17 i think
    my stage is 16 and it is the stage before u get to the chest with steam jet stage 17
  • VemoisbeatVemoisbeat dubaiPosts: 31Member
    GOOD IDEA