Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Deepworld is back online after a system outage. Thanks for your patience.

Collectible Comics

IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
Wouldn't it be cool if there was a series of items to collect? We have heads and crystals, but no one wants to collect all those. Enter, the comics

There would be a series of 20 or more comics. The most recent editions can be found in any chest, but the rarer ones can only be found in higher tier chests (large red and small mech). They can be placed or sold to androids for shillings (which hopefully will have a better use soon), and would take up about 3/4 of a block.

This is what they would look like:

Your thoughts?

P.S. I'm tired, so this may not be the best discussion I've made.

Comments

• IronManArcherIronManArcher STEEEEEEEEEEAM JEETSPosts: 2,847Member
    edited December 2018
    There's also this yellow-er version, which I put in the Fan Art of the Day discussion.

Common Enemy comic, aged edition!

• FrostyFrosty In your closet...Posts: 426Member

Wouldn't it be cool if there was a series of items to collect? We have heads and crystals, but no one wants to collect all those. Enter, the comics

There would be a series of 20 or more comics. The most recent editions can be found in any chest, but the rarer ones can only be found in higher tier chests (large red and small mech). They can be placed or sold to androids for shillings (which hopefully will have a better use soon), and would take up about 3/4 of a block.

Your thoughts?

Great idea!! My idea for a use for shillings is being able to buy stuff out of a “market” that a a bot runs. But each player can only buy one of the same item, and the shop resets daily. So say globe lamps in the shop for 1000 shillings and only 20 can be bought. You could also sell if you have a lot of the same item and want some currency for other items.
    Please don’t hate on the idea, lol.
    Frosty said:

Your thoughts?

Great idea!! My idea for a use for shillings is being able to buy stuff out of a “market” that a a bot runs. But each player can only buy one of the same item, and the shop resets daily. So say globe lamps in the shop for 1000 shillings and only 20 can be bought. You could also sell if you have a lot of the same item and want some currency for other items.
    Please don’t hate on the idea, lol.
    I like it! Maybe you could also exchange crowns for shillings (to raise a bit more money), and could very rarely be able to find a comic there.
  • Burr1toPL4YBurr1toPL4Y Posts: 108Member
    I also like this idea, maybe have different drawings for the comic books. But also when you collect them. You could read some of them and get an idea as what happened to Deepworld, before it became Deepworld (Apocalyptic)

I also like this idea, maybe have different drawings for the comic books. But also when you collect them. You could read some of them and get an idea as what happened to Deepworld, before it became Deepworld (Apocalyptic)

Yeah, that’s what I had in mind. I’m drawing up a few more right now!